오랜만에(?) modsecurity가 새로 릴리즈 됐습니다.
변경점은 아래 내용을 참고하세요.
* Cleaned up some mlogc code and debugging output.
* Remove the ability to use a relative path to a piped audit logger (i.e. mlogc) as Apache does not support it in
their piped loggers and it was breaking Windows and probably other platforms that use spaces in filesystem paths.
Discovered by Tom Donovan.
* Fix memory leak freeing regex. Discovered by Tom Donovan.
* Fix some portability issues on Windows.
* Fixed Geo lookup concurrent connections bug
* Fixed Skip/SkipAfter chain bug
* Added new setvar Lua API to be used into Lua scripts
* Added PCRE messages indicates each rule that exceed match limits
* Added new Base64 transformation function called base64DecodeEx, which can decode base64 data skipping
* Add SecReadStateLimit to limit the number of concurrent threads in BUSY connections per ip address
* Fixed redirect action was not expanding macros in chained rules